2019年8月10日 星期六

SUPER EASY Mandarin for Beginners 1 ( For Total Beginner's | HSK1 SMART ...





SUPER EASY Mandarin for Beginners 1 

( For Total Beginner's | HSK1 SMART Mandarin)


SUPER EASY Mandarin for Beginners 1
( For Total Beginner's | HSK1 SMART Mandarin)
This is the first video lesson of my new series - SUPER EASY Mandarin for Beginners

In this series, I'll be using exactly the same method of how I teach my students in a classroom setting, and teaching from the VERY BEGINNING :)

And this video is great for total beginner's who would like to get into HSK1.

Taking your Chinese to the next level, building the solid foundation of Mandarin Chinese here with SMART Mandarin

Online Chinese Courses- Get LIFE-TIME ACCESS to the courses
(eBook+ video lessons + Chinese podcast)
https://smart-mandarin.teachable.com/...

Support SMART Mandarin on Patreon with montly subscription
(eBook+ video lessons + Chinese podcast)
https://www.patreon.com/smartmandarin


Follow me on Instagram:
smart_mandarin_katrina_lee

Questions about my courses?
smartmandarinchinese@gmail.com (Katrina Lee)

沒有留言:

張貼留言