2019年2月22日 星期五

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!



Wow....I just love this sooo much!!!! It writes right into my ❤️ heart I’ve never asked for a discount when enrolling a program because I know if I really want to learn something. I’ll do whatever it takes to get the education even it’s expensive for me. 💪💯 But over the years that I have been receiving requests asking me to offer my profession and expertise for free or with a low price so they can afford. I felt guilty at first for charging the price that I think I should deserve. Also, there’s another voice in my head that I’ve been taken advantage of by those who ask for a free program. Speaking from my own experience, people who usually ask for free services are the ones who will not only take granted for your hard work but also won’t genuinely appreciate your talent. And I’ve certainly work with some people like that during my teaching career. I realized that I’ve done lots of free lessons on YouTube which I’m happy to do so. And I’ll be continuing to do it. Therefore, I should really follow my heart, charge the price that I think I should deserve and work my ass off, bring out my A game for the students who really, truly, genuinely appreciate my work and benefit from it. Serving people who genuinely would value my talents and my expertise and happy to pay for my hard work is something wayyyy much more valuable than money. It gives me the fuels ⛽️ that I need to keep working and serving good lessons. It’s definitely an organic growth for my teaching career and my students. Education is priceless because it gives you the future and opportunities that you want!! So if you think education is expensive, try ignorance. Katrina Lee Online Chinese Course https://smart-mandarin.teachable.com/

沒有留言:

張貼留言