2019年2月12日 星期二

Reviewing My Own Chinese Courses



In order to improve my online teaching skill on my video lessons, I started to look back and review my own video lessons years ago.  
I haven't watched my own lessons for a long time since I've been always busy with making new courses.

It was a bit nervous for me ..to be honest...seeing myself years ago and trying to find flaws and room to improve. 

I was kinda nervous because the thought of "what if the videos were really bad." “what if I wasn't good enough?" "what if I find lots of mistakes in my lessons?"

Luckily, all the "what if" didn't really happen like what I expected. 
I did find something which I can improve for my future courses, but surprisingly I also found things that are so amazing which I've learned a lot from myself!!! :)

Of course there is room for improvement in terms of my teaching skill, the context of my lesson, and the technical equipment that I can work on to improve.

I'm sure that I can design and create a better course for students in 2019. Hopefully my students can benefit much more than they pay me from my courses! :)

SMART Mandarin 




沒有留言:

張貼留言