2019年2月3日 星期日

Video Lessons | Where Do I Start? | SMART Mandarin Video Course Study Guide



I've recently the same questions from my Patreon students recently about how to start with all my lessons on my page.

Here is the study guide for you on where you can start and how to study with my video lessons on Patreon (click to see the page)


First of all, if you are a total beginner, you can start with "SUPER EASY Mandarin for Beginners " series. This course will help you get familiar with the sound of Mandarin, basic vocabulary and sentence of Mandarin Chinese. After that, if you still want to learn more about pronunciation, then please go to "Pronunciation Lesson" section where I have videos talking about Pinyin system. But if you feel that you don't need to work on the knowledge of Pinyin system, you can go straight to "HSK 1 level" & "HSK 1 Vocabulary Training". "HSK 1 level" - This section mainly focus on basic grammar training. "HSK 1 Vocabulary Training". - This section focuses on vocabulary training, teaching students how to use vocabulary they learn. After you finish all of the sections above, then please go to
"HSK Level 2" section where you can have a further knowledge of Chinese grammar and usage. When you finish HSK 2 level, you can basically watch any video lessons or sections you want on my Patreon platform. I hope this study guide helps, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy! Katrina Lee :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言