2019年2月3日 星期日

Why I Like Patreon So Much? | SMART Mandarin | Online Chinese Lesson




As some of you might know that I started my new page on
Patreon (clikc the link to find out) where I offer my video lessons for students around the world at the end of 2018.

Since then, I've been getting emails almost every day asking me questions about my Patreon lesson and I've received quite a few good students on this platform.


So why do I like this platform so much? 


To start with, it's super duper budget-friendly!!!
I created 3 Tiers on this page for monthly subscription.
They are 5 USD, 10 USD and 20 USD options.

Personally, I highly recommend Tier 10 USD & Tier 20 USD monthly subscription.

With 10 USD per month, you can watch ALL VIDEOS on my page, and leave a comment or question under each video.

With 20 USD per month, not only you can watch ALL VIDEOS, you can also get my eBook (PDF file) with audio files and download all of them.

All the video lessons on my page are the result of my experiences of teaching for the past 7 years, which I'm very proud of them and happy to help students with my work. 

The best part is that Patreon is on monthly subscription, therefore, there's no financial pressure on students and me. (because I'm charging VERY little, so I have no pressure to please my students. I can follow my heart and make videos for students... haha)) )

If you want to stop subscribing, just follow the instructions on Patreon and stop ANYTIME, so there's no pressure on both side. 

That's the reason I love this platform.  
It's convenient.
It's budget-friendly.
It's famous.
It's commonly used.
It's easy.

And I'm using it to offer my lessons which with years of my experience in teaching. I'm very proud of my video lesson, my podcast, and my eBook and I think you should give it a try. 

NOW !!

Because there's is really nothing to lose looking for a better option to study Chinese! :) 

As for me, I love teaching, I love making video lessons, I love sharing my knowledge and experience to people who need it.

One the other hand, I don't want to feel like I have to "make my students happy" just because I charge them a certain amount of money. I just want to share what I think is good for my students. 

With charging a little bit money from people who really benefit from my work, I think Patreon is a good fit for my needs and for your need! ;)

So if you are at the end of this post now, and not my student yet, I think you really should give it a try, now! 

I'm sure my lessons won't let you down, because I put tons of hard work in it.

I hope to see you in class soon! :)


SMART Mandarin
Katrina 


沒有留言:

張貼留言