2016年2月28日 星期日

Mushy Chinese Song- SMART Mandarin


Mushy Chinese Song





Hey guys

Today we're going to share a MUSHY Chinese song which was very popular in 2013 (it's still one of the popular songs in Taiwan)
The reason I wanna share with you guys was that I got an inspiration one day from my English teacher (yes, I'm still learning English with my teacher! :P ) and I told my teacher that I always find Chinese songs are way way way too MUSHY which I don't really like........ :P
Then my teacher said that this is a good topic for the foreigners out there getting to know more about the style of our songs!
So here is the link to one of the mushy songs of Chinese
This is usually the melody and the lyrics are always about love love love !!! I have to say it's very cliche ~
Oh! Btw, the name of this song is called "命運“ Mìngyùn
It's means "fate" in Chinese.


Anyway! I've share more Chinese songs in our SMART Mandarin news letter in detail soon!

To receive our news letter about some great tips to learn Chinese.
And sign up for free !

Thank you all for your patient to read this through!

SMART Mandarin
Katrina Lee

沒有留言:

張貼留言