2013年8月27日 星期二

Chinese Lesson Material


This video is actually a listening comprehension about “opening a bank account” in Chinese.
It’s the material that I used in one of my Chinese lessons with a student who’s been studying Chinese with me for 2.5 years.
I feel so proud of him every time when I look at the material he’s using right now, it’s hard to imagine that he started as a total beginner Chinese student. He’s come a long way….
Learning a language isn’t easy, it requires a long long time….
It takes patience, consistency and hard work~
If your passion and love for the language isn’t strong enough, then you can’t make it this far as he did!
For a teacher, it’s not easy to teach a student mastering a foreign language, and it’s even much harder to educate a student learning Chinese with an attitude! :)

 http://youtu.be/FGCHx7hURGY

沒有留言:

張貼留言