2015年7月11日 星期六

SMART Mandarin Online Audio & Video Lessons! Learn Things About Taiwan & Chinese with Hundreds of Fun Videos!






Watching my own video lessons with an ipad.
I am really proud of what I've accomplished so far. And I really like my videos, they are so informative and fun!
I've put so much information about Taiwan of course along with common phrases and vocabulary in the videos.
Also the videos are all so step-by-step starting from pronunciation, basic grammatical structures and conversation practices.
I've also invited new people to film videos with me, in order to let our online students have a chance to hear more Chinese native speakers talking.

Our video lessons cover vocabulary practices, grammar practices, audio lessons , pronunciation, daily phrases, situations in Taiwan and China, comparison between China and Taiwan, knowledge of Chinese culture, and Chinese slangs!!

There are so many things that I've done for SMART Mandarin to make myself proud. And there are also many I want to do for the website.

My website is so unique because most people are focusing too much on China, but not many people want to teach something about Taiwan in depth in a website with hundreds of video lessons so people who are interested in Taiwan and interested in Chinese could have a good channel to learn the language and our culture.

Language wise, there really isnt much difference between Taiwan and China. So students don't have to worry about that.

If you are looking for something different, if you want to know more about Taiwan, come to our website after you check out Wikipedia about Taiwan :)

I hope to see you in class
SMART Mandarin
Katrina Lee

沒有留言:

張貼留言