2018年10月17日 星期三

HSK 1 Listening Comprehension Taiwan Night Market & Snacks 1

HSK 1 Listening Comprehension 

Taiwan Night Market & Snacks 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEWYuRZZCqQ&t=2s
I've been inspired so much by my experiences of studying German online, and I want to apply my learning techniques to teaching Mandarin in my lessons.
So this will be my next project, working on training students' listening by listening to a short conversation or a passage.
I'll start with reading the essential vocabulary in the audio first then the passage. Students can listen to the audio as many times as they want. And also they need to do some review exercise after listening.
Before I start this project, please let me know if you have any suggestions or topics you want to listen to, I will appreciate it sooo much!!!! 
Here is the script of this listening 
台灣小吃 (Traditional Chinese characters)
台灣是一個很小的國家,我們有很多好吃的東西。
在台灣,最有名的地方叫夜市,夜市的英文是night market.
在台灣最有名的夜市是士林夜市。士林夜市在台北,很多外國人或台灣人都喜歡去那裡。
因為那裡有很多好吃的台灣小吃。有幾個有名的台灣小吃你一定要知道。
雞排,珍珠奶茶, 臭豆腐 都是我們有名的小吃。
下次你如果有機會來台灣,一定要去台灣的夜市,嚐嚐我們好吃的台灣小吃。

(Pinyin)
Táiwān xiǎochī
táiwān shì yígè hěn xiǎo de guójiā, wǒmen yǒu hěnduō hào chī de dōngxī.
Zài táiwān, zuì yǒumíng dì dìfāng jiào yèshì, yèshì de yīngwén shì night market.
Zài táiwān zuì yǒumíng de yèshì shì shì lín yèshì. Shì lín yèshì zài táiběi, hěnduō wàiguó rén huò táiwān rén dōu xǐhuān qù nàlǐ.
Yīnwèi nàlǐ yǒu hěnduō hào chī de táiwān xiǎochī. Yǒu jǐ gè yǒumíng de táiwān xiǎochī nǐ yīdìng yào zhīdào.
Jī pái, zhēnzhū nǎichá, chòu dòufu dōu shì wǒmen yǒumíng de xiǎochī.
Xià cì nǐ rúguǒ yǒu jīhuì lái táiwān, yíldìng yào qù táiwān de yèshì, cháng cháng wǒmen hào chī de táiwān xiǎochī.


SMART Mandarin
www.smartmandarinchinese.com


沒有留言:

張貼留言