2018年10月9日 星期二

HSK 1 - Vocabulary Lesson Series is COMING SOON!!!

 Besides teaching for school, teaching my own private students in Hsinchu 
and students from around the world on Skype.
I'm still working on my new video lesson project- HSK1 Vocabulary Lessons🎉
I'm soooo excited to announce that it's gonna launch soon!!!
You’ll learn more than five Chinese vocabulary and know how to make sentences using them properly, at the same time, you also get some listening comprehension training in every video lesson.👍🏻💪

We remain each lesson within 6 minutes so you won’t get too overwhelmed
by learning.

Also we encourage all of my online students to build up sentences and mail me for corrections.☺️
The idea of this project is based on my experience of learning my foreign languages and to think from a students prospective.
So I believe it’s going to be super helpful to my online students.❤️
I’ll release the series by the end of this month and add up videos regularly.
I can’t wait to launch it.
I’ll keep you a shout out right here once this series is ready to serve !!😉
For these who wants to learn Chinese at home with ease. I suggest you come visit my website 🇹🇼😉😊💕
www.smartmandarinchinese.com

See you soon in class 😊
再見
See ya
Bis später

沒有留言:

張貼留言