2016年5月1日 星期日

Online Shopping in Taiwan


Online Shopping in Taiwan 


To all the foreigners in Taiwan!!!
In this post, we're sharing two most visited online shopping websites in Taiwan, and they are convenient and safe!

I believe the websites which I recommend are all in Chinese, No ENGLISH! So it might be a good chance for your to practice your Chinese reading skill ;)

No. 1 is "PChome 線上購物"  (PChome xiàn shàng gòuwù )

This is the website where I often shop at, because it's convenient, and it's got everything you need! But you need to have an account to make a purchase. Check click here to check it out!

No. 2 is "博客來網路書店" (bókè lái wǎng lù shūdiàn)

This is a bookstore that Taiwanese often go to when they need to purchase a book with a discount! And the books your order on that site can be delivered to your destination either it's at the closest 7-11(convenience store) near your home, or straight to your place.
Also click here to check it out!

The reason I'm posting this topic because I've been asked many questions like "Where can I get this?"  "Where can I get a Chinese textbook with a discount?"  by my foreign students in Taiwan. So I find this post might be a great help to people who also have the same questions living in Taiwan!





Thank you for reading this through :)
Hope you enjoy the post!



Katrina Lee




沒有留言:

張貼留言