2019年2月3日 星期日

Long Time No Post!!!



Wow~~ It's been a long time since I wrote something about learning Mandarin here. There are just so many platforms to share my video lessons and work, so I kinda neglect this "Blogger Site".

So a bit update in the beginning of 2019.
I'm very proudly to present you guys that I have two GREAT sites sharing you my online Mandarin courses.

Number One : Parteon (Click to see)  
I have lots of video lessons categorized with different topics and levels which assure students to learn as systematically as possible. :)  And I'm glad I've gained some good students on this site!! 

Number Two : My new online school (click to see)  
This is what I just started and tried out. And I love it so far.
The video lessons are basically all the same as the lessons on my Patreon. But on Patreon, students are on a monthly subscription whereas this website is for one-time purchase with permanent access for each course they buy.

So if you are only looking for one specific course and looking for an easier way to purchase it, you can choose Number Two option. On the other hand, if you want to watch all video lessons and don't mind montly subscription, then Patreon is a way to go!

No matter what options you are choosing to learn with me, I truly hope you find my lessons helpful and enjoy learning from my courses. :)

As always, leave a comment and let me know if you have any questions!

See you in class!

SMART Mandarin
Katrina Lee :)







沒有留言:

張貼留言