2019年2月24日 星期日

SMART Mandarin Courses | Detail & Introduction



My online course platforms
Teachable
Patreon
-----------------more DETAIL for my courses --------------------------

Skype lesson which I charge 28 USD per hour, students only need to install Skype with their computer and they can book a lesson with me.
A student can purchase any number of hours they would like.
I usually suggest my student to book only one hour first and see if they like my teaching style on Skype.
Sign up for a Skype lesson : smartmandarinchinese@gmail.com (Katrina Lee)

Patreon Course
I also have online video lesson and there are two platforms serve my lessons.
First Platform called Patreon
With this platform, students are paying monthly, there are different options for my monthly subscription.
With monthly 10 USD, you can watch all video lessons that I made. I have lots of video lessons which are not shown on YouTube.
With monthly 20 USD subscription, you can watch all videos and get (download) my eBook - 5 Essential Topics of Mandarin Chinese.
Once a student stop the subscription, then he won't have the access to the lesson of this platform.

Teachable Course
The second platform Teachable
This is a platform where I offer a complete course on a certain topic.
Each course targets a differently goal with curriculum and study schedule which
I plan for students for them to study more efficiently.
Every course are being sold separately with different prices.

Students only need to choose the course they need, make the payment and enjoy the lesson.
All Courses on Teachable is with one-time payment, life-time access, there's no monthly subscription.
Recently I've just launched my first course on Teachable called -
SMART Mandarin's Total Beginner's Pronunciation Course.
This course so far is pretty well-received.

That's all for all the detail! :)
Thanks for you patience to read it through :)

SMART Mandarin
Katrina Lee

沒有留言:

張貼留言