2019年2月12日 星期二

Modesty is NOT a Virtue!!!




(This photo is a screenshot from one of my awesome video lessons. CLICK HERE to watch. )




Modesty is NOT a Virtue!!!

Just watching this video lesson which was made few years ago...
wow...I was good!!!! Even I didn't get many viewers or online students back then because I simply didn't know how to promote myself. I guess it does have something to do with our Chinese education.

We are always taught to be humble and low-key by our society and Chinese culture, it's always considered being "cocky" when telling someone how good we are, even it is TRUE!!

We are always taught not to be a "show-off" in a group, so we have to "hide" our talent and always be modest.
But over the years, I've learned that when it comes to business, modest is definitely NOT a virtue!!!!

Doing a business is all about telling people how good your products are, therefore, you have to be outshine yourself from the crowd and tell people how GOOD you are!!

I'm not a person who likes to tell people how good I think I am, and how good my lessons are. I just show people my work and let them decide if my lessons are worth their time to watch and worth their money to spend on.

But recently, I've been reviewing and re-watching my own lessons, trying to find something to improve from my previous work. Then I suddenly realized that how good I was/am, how HARD I've been working, and how much I've been dedicated myself to my online programs!!!!

I can finally see what my students see!!!!
I really like the way I teach...haha))
I explain things soooo well in my video lessons!!
My lessons are so simply, direct to the point, easy and informative!!!

While I was watching my old videos, I put myself in a student's prospective. I TRULY know that my video
lessons are really helping people who need to, who want to improve their Chinese.
I'm helping people who need my talent!!

So if you find my courses and talents are EXACTLY what you NEED.
You are VERY welcome to become my student on Patreon and I'm very happy to help you improve your Chinese!

I'll see you in class, if you CLICK HERE to join my lessons!


SMART Mandarin
Katrina Lee :)



沒有留言:

張貼留言