2019年2月10日 星期日

2019 FIRST New Challenge !! 新的挑戰

2019 FIRST New Challenge !! 
新的挑戰


Chinese New Year vacation is over, and I’m so ready getting back to work😎💯

The first new challenge from an online student is helping her improve her English 👉Mandarin translation skill. She wants to become a translator and interpreter of English, Mandarin and Hungarian (language).

She’s a HSK 6 Level already, so I don’t have to teach her any specific grammar of Mandarin. 

However, I do need to read or watch the material she wants to translate in Mandarin and help her to translate better.

It’s quite a challenge for me on my English skill and also translation skill and teaching skill
😂😂 but I like it!!!  
Bause it’s interesting and I also get to learn something while preparing for her lessons😊👍💯

Year of 2019 
😉👏👍
new challenge 
新的挑戰
新的挑战
Xīn de tiǎozhàn

Here I come!!!! 

( btw...I've just booked a ticket to Hungary for a vacation and to meet her this year
during Christmas since I happened to see a cheap flight and accommodation. We're both really looking forward to it. And we can speak ALL IN MANDARIN in Hungary, that will be so cool! ha!)


GREAT Video Lessons from SMART Mandarin, me ;) 
Check it out!
https://www.patreon.com/smartmandarin


沒有留言:

張貼留言