2019年2月11日 星期一

Patreon Course Updates Feb. 11th 2019



Dear Students :) 

I've uploaded Learn Chinese with Chinglish 4 video lesson today.

This series is one of my promises of this year. And for those who are not familiar with this series, here is a quick introduction for you.

I'm combining my experiences of learning English and teaching Mandarin to create series like this teaching students to understand Mandarin or the way of thinking in Mandarin by the English speaking mistakes from Chinese natives hoping to help my foreign students learn Mandarin in a different angle . :) 

And here will be the plan of my Patreon course as I promised beginning of this year. 

1. Making lessons of Learn Chinese with Chinglish series.

2. Work on simplified Chinese characters course series.
     (I've already made some videos of this course, 
       please click HERE to see)

3. Work on traditional Chinese characters course series.

Number 2 & 3 will take tons of time to complete ( probably few months to a whole year.) since I really do need to design the course, make worksheet, script, film, edit video lessons.

It will be a lot of work for me (each video lesson will take me 4-6 hours at least, and it doesn't not include the time me designing the whole course.). 
Therefore, the series are only for 20USD monthly subscription students on my Patreon.

Aside from those 3 projects I promised to do this year. I'm of course doing some other fun and useful videos. It could be some grammar tips, daily life conversation, pronunciation tips..etc.. 
I will basically create any lessons that I consider helpful for my students. 

That's all for the update! 
I hope you enjoy my video lessons on Patreon.

Enjoy and I'll see you in my lessons! :) 

For those who have not join me on my Patreon, 
https://www.patreon.com/smartmandarin


Katrina Lee :) 


If you really want to improve your Chinese...
Learn with a dedicated, sympathetic, and experienced professional! 


沒有留言:

張貼留言